Friday, March 30, 2012

Saosin

Small quick post, I wanted to post this little discography I made for myself, all the stuff Anthony Green did before Saosin got all gay and what not. I hate the new Saosin, I believe Saosin shouldve died when Anthony Green left, Anthony Green was Saosin and could not be replaced; Unfortunately Cove joined and did all the lame stuff and made Saosin lame. Well it's a small post so here is the discography. Fuck you Cove and the new Saosin.. The new Saosin went on to be DIY supposely they are still going to suck sooo hah! So new Saosin fans that knows the now Saosin you can suck it.

Discography (With Anthony Green only)
*2003 demo
*Translating the name instrumental demos
*Translating the name EP
*A santa cause: It's a punk rock Christmas Compilation
*Music on the Brain Volume 1 (2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment