Friday, April 6, 2012

Make me

I swear I saw somewhere on the internet about 2 years ago they were selling Make Me's Discography in LP format for $5. I am pretty sure I did, I couldn't get it at the time since I didn't had a paypal or even a credit card or money. This band is one of those bands that sound like those cheezy warped tour so-called "Screamo" bands. But because of the DIY scene they settled in, they are very unique from any of those cliche shit bands. 1. This band loves playing in clean sound amps and sometimes when the time is right they blast it with some distortion here and there. 2. The band weren't corporate sell outs. I really like this bands attitude especially that whole midwestern screamo stuff. Always on clean notes. I get tired when I hear those piece of shit bands that play every song in drop C and half of the song they palm mute the E on 0 and thats it. Thats fucking BORING. This band isn't like that this band has some jazzy to it and despite the clean notes, the screaming vocals are very good and don't exagerate like the bands from fairy world. It's to bad this band left us with a 4 song demo tape which came in a pouch from what I heard from those people who got the chance to buy, a split with Black JuJu came in a compilation and did a unreleased track. During there years of being active only 8 songs came across. Yep. Well it's nine tracks but one of them is the intro to the next track from the unreleased side. I mean if you haven't heard 'em check this shit out, if your a fairy you might dig this as well. Make me does sound somewhat a bit like Merchant ships by a little but but at the same time very original.

Discography LP

4 song demo
1.Rubber Sidewalks
2.Hello Moon
3.Relax and Adapt
4.Lets go off on a tangent

Make me/Black JuJu split
1.Snail Trails
2.Do you wish you can breathe underwater?

Cloud nine compilation
1.But it felt so real)

Unreleased
1.Untitled 1
2.Untitled 2

No comments:

Post a Comment