Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kolya- 1999 Demo Tape

Well I did not fucking know Kolya even had a demo tape. The demo is HOT. It has 5 tracks. 2 of the songs are The story becomes the vehicle and Conversations and smokescreens but in the demo version its called Conversations and logic. Both sound different from there single 7". The demo comes with 3 other songs that didn't came out. 2 are instrumentals which are beautiful and one is a sing talk song. I been up all night listening to this demo and fell asleep to it. I dreamed that I was walking by a gas station in a busy street and I look at the sky and the sky looks sorta dark purple blue. I tripped out. This demo sorta mellowed my night as if I took ecstasy and Im feeling sort of content with life. This is new to me since only one blog has this demo but needs a password, I hate passwords so I re-uploaded the demo. I had a feeeling I had something missing from this band. So I am guessing this band only made 17 songs in total and not 14 like everything thinks. Well enjoy this Demo because it is a really really rare one.

1999 Demo Tape

1 comment: