Monday, July 16, 2012

Lautrec

Lautrec was a fucking sexy awesome 4 piece jazzy/Screamo/punk band, the band did lasted a while to make more than 13 songs but sadly did 13 songs. They did a discography entitled 8 songs which features all the splits they did a Native/Lautrec/Mans/Lion Of The North 4 way split CD, Lautrec/The Reptilian/Boy Problems/Osceola Split CD, and Ghost Towns/Lautrec Split 7" the 8 songs come with another set of 2 songs. I am not sure if the songs Free refills and Modern technology were on another split which I can't remember if they are or not. They also released a 3 song self titled 7" which I didn't listen to until they released there discography tape. Which also features 2 unlreleased songs the band lasted from 2008-2010 I believe. 2 years and 13 songs. Members went of to Lord snow and some other fucking band I don't remember. There a very heavy influence band to me. I definetly learned all the 8 songs. I am sure many of you know this band already, but if you havent you are late in the game baby meaning what you can do is download there 13 track discography. I remember hearing this band in there Lautrec/The Reptilian/Boy Problems/Osceola Split CD back in 2009. Its fucking dope shit. Check it

Discography

No comments:

Post a Comment