Friday, October 26, 2012

moneen- Demo

I got my pc back up working bitches. I installed a new power adapter since the one from the computer burned. So I took one from another computer and along with a cd drive since the one I had didn't work as well. So I installed them and my god it works. Fucking genius man. Anyways. I was scared I'd lose the rare shit I have on my computer. I am now going to share with you guys this demo moneen did. Well it has one song from the first full length "What the weatherman forgot to tell you" it is more softer than the original version yet still blues/jazzy on the breadowns. It has a demo version of "Are we really happy with who we are right now?" and a demo version of "With this song I will destroy myself and slowly will do" So for .moneen fans dig this one cause I am sure you won't find this anywhere. When limewire was popular there was these 3 on there and I had a chance to get them and now put them on mediafire to share with you dudes. This one is for you original emo kids


This is the album version of "With this song I will destroy myself"


Moneen demo

No comments:

Post a Comment