Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Reptilian

Lately I been hooked up again to this exciting rare of a band. SImilar sounds to Alta's and Native's groovy rhythm I do remember listening to this band when they released Boys Life EP then they later released the 3 unreleased songs in which I thought they were to be on the Later Full Health 10". Sadly they didn't but its okay that release is cool too. When they released there digital EP "We Have Become" and once I heard it.. I was blown by the mixture sound of the band. Sorta reminded me of some Ska, punk, Raggae, experimental, indie type of form music. I fucking loved it. They are jams to get faded too. I still do til this day. I have actually ordered a copy of there Boys Life EP and Full health 10". THe band later progrssed to that twinkly screamoish sound which I still think its fucking cool. It sucks they never released the 3 live songs from there cassette which I ever hope they have studio recordings of these songs. It had that sound of the 3 unreleased songs. Well I do like this band a lot and there isn't much to be said by them but just a reminder post of how awesome they are.

first track From there first digital EP (Which was also on a 4 way split CD with Lautrec/Osceola/The reptilian and boy problems.


Boys life EP


Full health 10"


They also have 3 splits so far one with Innards, the other with Jowls and another with empire empire (I was a lonely Estate/ Joie De Vivre and Annabel

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment