Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sharks keep moving

Well just like Colossal, Sharks keep moving was also a band aike Colossal but started n 1997 or 1998 I think. It has Jake Snider from Minus The Bear. Well the band free forms Jazz and indie/Math Rock Scales. They broke up in 2002. As much as I know the band released a split 7", 2 EP's, a full length and did about 5 or six compilations. Yep thats as much they made. 19 songs I would say counting all on my ipod. It was mentioned the band was going to put out a discography that alo carries a few unreleased songs but its been a while since the word was out and I doubt itll ever be put out. So this is the music I have been following for a good 2 months now. I mean its pretty good and I am those people who likes a taste of any band that sounds epic. Iv'e actually been listening to this band on my way to class on the bus since my semester started in February 5th. Because I am a big fan of American Football anything remarkable to there twinkly mathy sound I will dig anything that totally reminds me of them. So bands like Sharks Keep Moving, Colossal, or even Marquette, Penpal and Pennines is something I also like.








Discography

Compilations
Desert Strings and Drifters EP
Self titled
Pause and Clause EP

4 comments:

  1. hey man, awesome blog, with great stuffs
    if it's possible could you re up the "the viable/ten grand" post
    thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yes i will. Let me know on any dead links so i can re upload them. Mediafire sucks so i may not re upload stuff on there anymore.

      Delete
    2. thanks man, maybe the new mega upload is a good one

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete