Friday, August 30, 2013

Bergeron

So I just discovered this band on one of the facebook groups I am in called The Dope Show. And it has members of Hot Cross, yes Hot Cross. This band sorta reminds me of Hot Cross somewhat, it's a good thing. The vocals really remind me of Billy Werner no lie. For a second I thought Billy Werner was on this band. The bands influences draws from Native, Ten Grand, Drive like jehu and a bunch others. Anyway I just wanted to do a quick post. I am a sure the name Billy Werner caught your attention. So just check it. They have recently put together a 4 track tour demo and a 6 track self titled extended play. There pretty good but I do hope they dont quit soon since the s/t was released in 2011 and the tour demo was recently made. So I hope there isnt an entire year or 2 year gap with no release on the next release.

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment