Thursday, August 22, 2013

Future sandwich (repress)

So I got a email from one of the dudes from them, roaringtwenties on about Future sandwich repress cd which will also be on tape. Hearing this got me stoked but I already own Future sandwich. So I checked the bandcamp out and it also includes the tracks from Vagina Monologues but backwards played, ehh I did wanted to hear them in normal play since the songs from that EP are freaking awesome. Well since I am still waiting on a few more releases and checking the requests I am getting on my email they will all be posted here so if you emailed me dont worry I will check and post it on my blog. Anyway, if you didnt get a chance to get Future sandwich like I did, here's your last chance. I know this is 2008 stuff but this may also go up on my top 2013 album/record list. One of the first few math rock bands I discovered for myself.

http://stackyourroster.bandcamp.com/album/syr008-future-sandwich-vagina-monologues

No comments:

Post a Comment