Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dream caste

So yes I am back from Belmont shore. I totally fucked up and I also realized there was a weed grinder I never used. But then again I am really good with my hands breaking it. So ehh fuck it. I also left my phone charger but I have a older one. Next time I shall use a grinder for my weed and get my charger back. Anyway, I found this band flying all over the music groups I am in and also Mark has been spreaking this around. And it came to my attention Mark (Kyeo speaks) is in this yelling bear punk band. And it sounds pretty good actually. I dig this a lot. Anyways. Yeah check it if the word hasnt come to you yet. I have no other way to compare this or what it sounds similar to. I also saw that there playing with Nayru on the 26 of this month at Bridgetown so Ill hopefully try to be there.

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment