Sunday, October 19, 2014

Lion House

Sorry for the wait, I been pretty busy with school and other crap stuff. Anyway, update on myself. I been buying a shitload of vinyl. And I also bought me that Joker assisted switchblade pocket knife I had my old one I bought in 2011 but I lost it. Well lets talk about this band. Lion house is those new modern wave screamo/mathy/emo/post hardcore bands. The screams turn into shouty Cap'n jazz screams at times and the instrumentation of the band would be like any of the smalltime new wave bands (Its not a bad thing) the band recently did there debut EP called Drancy and its pretty good. That being said I recommend this to you all. P.s Ill likely be down Belmont shore starting next week til maybe late December so I will have more posts for you guys. Maybe even video posts, who knows.

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment