Friday, April 27, 2012

Bear Garden

Well Bear garden didn't do many releases they did came out on a Compilation and did 2 unreleased songs (That are on here) they also released a 3 song demo and a EP entitled "Disco Biscuits and a split with A corrosive melody entitled "Bromance".... BY THE WAY ANYONE WHO HAS ANY OTHER RELEASES OF A CORROSIVE MELODY IT IS URGENT AND LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I REALLY WANT THEM, I WILL POST THIS WHEN I START TALKING ABOUT A CORROSIVE MELODY. Since we are speaking of bear garden on this post I really digged these dudes but I am a big fan of the 3 song demo more than any other release (though every release they did is fucking awesome). They did about 12 songs and re-recorded 2 tracks which was on there Bromance split one song from the 3 song demo and another from the Disco Biscuits EP. I have a feeling they did a few more unreleased tracks not many of us know about. Oh well, I do have at the most 98% or 99% of all there songs. Well I am sure most of you guys know who bear garden is. If you don't there a pretty much basic Real Screamo band that did it all DIY and sexy.


Discography
*3 song demo
*Disco Biscuits
*And the heroine cries for help ! Compilation (Im Jack Nicholson)
*Bear Garden/A Corrosive Melody split "Bromance"
*Unreleased (Instrumental+ Fix the Fan Todd)

No comments:

Post a Comment