Friday, April 27, 2012

Help me find the releases of A Corrosive Melody

Man, What the fuck is wrong with people... Almost everyone who knows who A corrosive melody is only have the 3 songs they did from the Bromance split with Bear Garden.. I want you guys to do a solid for me. Help me find all the songs and releases they did. I went on there myspace and one of the members was selling discography CDr's for like $3 a piece that over 27 tracks of a corrosive melody. So please help me find those other tracks of them. I don't want them to be a lost band who did just 3 songs. I beg you guys to help me look for these tracks. It's been years since they broke up, since 2007 and no one has ever mentioned of there first full length The Hour Hand Vs. The Hour Glass, or there EP Horse Head In Yer Bed, or even the compilations they came out in 2006 Sector 5 Records Compilation, …And the Heroine Screams Help! Compilation vol.2, and Songs From The GR Compilation. They also did a 2 song tour EP and a Live 6 song EP @ The American University in Washington D.C while touring with Bear Garden I believe. I did hear 3 songs that are on there myspace entitled "Hunter Gathere", "Treasure" and a "instrumental" track. It is fucking amazing and very depressing how no one not even the members ever posted a discography on mediafire.... ;/.. If you don't know who ACM they were a gangsta ass Chaotic/mathy/Screamo/post/emo band from the The Grand Rapids. These dudes big time kicked as and impressed many people around the shows where they played at. The guitarist shreds on guitar the bass/vocalist also rips both. It was almost as a mixture of someone who is on Ecstasy and is playing in a emo/screamo band. It is fucking gnarly. So please help me find those tracks. Here's the only thing everyone was able to find by them. Bromance

7 comments:

  1. I'm the guitarist of A Corrosive Melody; it seems I really need to upload the rest of our music! Much thanks for the appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude can you upload a discography file and send me the link? Many of us fans really want to hear those songs. Its been years. Even some fans believe you guys only did that bromance split. I want my blog to be the first on a corrosive melody to obtain that discography. I been dying to hear those songs

      Delete
    2. Have you uploaded the discography? Please I been waiting for years :/

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://mega.co.nz/#!AUVFyaTI!fmdkcF0YeSn4hP3h3AWlrHRa2Rp0Ns444qayCKxUqvA

    This is their 6 song live ep, don't know if you've gotten it yet.

    hopefully the guy above sends the discography some day. ps nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No i have not. Thank you so much dude. Even at the little this means alot. I been dying to listen to more of the jams they have done. Acm wasnt as popular as most bands but something of them when i heard them on the bromance split was so awesome. And also thanks man. Im glad people actually look up to my blog although i sometimes post when i get the free chance too

      Delete
  4. https://acorrosivemelody.bandcamp.com/album/help-thermometer-unreleased-recordings
    better late than never😅

    ReplyDelete