Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Climb the mind

Very fast post beofre I forget, I am posting my first Japanese indie math rock band on here. They have a familiar sound to American football if any of the new kids on the block know of them, I am certainly most of us who's been on the job listening to real emo for quite a while knows who AF is. Anyway, this band came to my attention and I had to find any crap of them somehow. They have released a CD-R 3 song Demo (Which is not on this link), an EP entitled "Connected to the instant shutter release EP", a full length entitled "Denaturization" and a second full entitled "Tenon" yep pretty much it I found a discography I found on the first two full lengths and EP, I tried finding this demo but no luck. Why didn't these fuckers posted them online or have a bandcamp it annoys me. This band is very talented that even caught my attention. Very passionate playing and emotional, I don't know what he sings but I am damn sure its some pretty sick ass lyrics. Well anyways..

Discography 2003-2010
Missing the cd-r demo only

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, certainly. I havent had time to update it yet so my blog isnt dead. I have seen the dead links and will shortly be uploaded to dropbox or zippyshare.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I would love to see this reuploaded if it's possible. I can't find them anywhere else on the internet. Thanks for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Anna's comment, I've been to find some asian math rock-y stuff as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance you can share the dropbox link to the discography? Thank you in advance, and awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete