Friday, April 20, 2012

Sleep Patterns

Well, Sleep patterns remind me much of a old sound of The Reptilian's combination of We Have Become EP and Boys Life EP with some Chaotic added to it. This band impressed me by the way they played there 8 only songs. They did released an 7 song EP entitled "Parmi Les Rois" I hate how this band eventually broke up after this EP, but don't forget they did 8 songs meaning one of the songs called "Slum lord" was suppose to be on a compilation but never happened and was just a unreleased track. "Feeny" and "Revolutions"; Well I would say are the most outstanding tracks of the EP (Don't get me wrong I love all the songs) When I like a band I ususally have everything from that band on my Ipod I am not those type of people who like certain songs that kid shit. But I have to say "Revolutions" definetly was a big one for the EP. I tried searching to buy this EP but had no luck :'/.. If you are fans of bands like The Reptilian, this is another band to look up for. Well I posted the EP and the Slum Lord track together on mediafire. I had to ask someone to give me the track on last.fm I belive one of the members did (found it oddly it was on a google document rather than on some sort of link) anyway make sure to check this dudes songs. Rips fucking sexy.

Discography
*Parmi Les Rois EP
*Unreleased (Slum Lord)

No comments:

Post a Comment