Friday, April 13, 2012

MNWA

Welp, here in the Kali, Long Beach it is raining and thundering and listening to Boy George's song "Time (clock of the heart)" fits the mood. Very nice song by the way. I got into MNWA "мища" (meesha or mishka) right when they did the two splits one which is a 5 way split with pansori, colorchromatic, DEERS!and animal lover and another split with Oppenheimer Limit. I downloaded the "So Far Discographie" first, I then saw that Bear Records were selling a limited 50 copies of the so far discographie for $5.00 so I bought it. I comes with the basement demos which are four songs, Not for ears 3" cdr, those two splits, and lady sans the blues 7" I believe???. The cd is just a regular cdr nothing fancy of it or anything and comes in a orange booklet I suppose with the cover art and song titles in the back. This is a violent skramz band up the ass; I dig there whole shit, they don't play to impress you, you might say they sound like shit but you know what? they don't care the lead singer will still hop around the whole set screaming and shouting cause he is cool like that. I find perfection in this band. I hate high quality music it bores my ears, loud, fast, pissed, and emotional is what rings my ears and fucks them up (I am sure I am going to become deaf when I get old). Well since they ran out of the "so far discographie I will post them on here along with a compilation of all the splits they done so far. I have heard of a Split 5”/tape with Te Lloraria un Puto Rio and a Split 7” with Dawntreader along with a full length entitled "Summergirls"

So far discographie



So far discographie CDr

Split compilation so far
*Innards/MNWA 424/7 split 7"
*We were skeletons/MNWA split 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment