Wednesday, April 11, 2012

(nineteen) nineteen

Another small post, lately its been ok for me. The only exciting news for me this whole week is just that I got my Girlfriend into that whole Skramz, emotive hardcore shit (which I am amazed since she is into that whole rap scene) I feel like I accomplished something. She really digged I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism In Your Yearbook, Saetia, Suffix, Lumber Lung, James Dean, and even The Reptilian. My next goal is to get her into twinkly bands; Anyway. Odd name for a band, anyway I know its 2 vocalists; female and male and one of the members were from Usurp Synapse. Other than that I don't know much history of this band. They released thiis demo tape of 4 songs back in 1999 I believe so. Really good emotive hardcore shit.

Demo Tape

1 comment: