Friday, May 11, 2012

Goodbye Blue Monday

I speak of the old 90's emo band not the other one. this band left a demo tape, a self titled 7" and a split 7" with Across Five Aprils. I began listening to this band around late 2008 or mid 2009. I just remember it was a time of my highschool life where I would ditch every friday's and drink I remember listening to this band around that time along with American Football. This band is pure 90's emo. releasing about 12 songs plus re-recorded one of the songs from the demo tape on the split 7". They are very easy to listen to. I did learned how to play the songs from the demo tape there very easy to play. I wished I knew a little more of this band.

Discography
*Demo Tape
*Self Titled 7"
* Across Five Aprils/Goodbye Blue Monday Split 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment