Friday, May 11, 2012

Jupiter Lander

Finals are next week for me here in Long Beach, Califronia. I am definetly ready for summer, not finals though. I am hoping for sweet kick ass shows in the L.A area for summer. I also made a tumblr so yeahh follow me http://yourshittyscenesucks.tumblr.com/ It'll be alike my blogspot but more than just music. I heard of this band back in 2009 from that one blog Lyrics Will Not Reach The Audience (back when it was cool and had cool posts) anyways I heard this band started in 2005 and broke up in 2007 leaving a 3 song self titled 7" (Reminds me of 90's emo bands that did only a 7") and lastly a 4 track EP which were there final recordings. This band has that 90's emo sound of first wave real emo. I mean if you are a huge fan of those bands, I'm sure youll dig these dudes as well.

Discography
*Jupiter Lander 7"
*4 track EP (final recordings)

No comments:

Post a Comment