Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Freaky J and The Bears

I have a fucking cyst under my fucking armpit. It's not the first fucking time this has happened. It is about the 4th time. I had to go through a small surgery phase where they cut it and stings like a big bitch so I went over the internet and found a solution that might help without cutting it. Anyway, I was impressed by this band. The band name reminds me of some jazz band. But this band is no jazz band. They have a very 90's emo influence to there songs. I was very amazed. I literally thought this band was from '96 or '95. Im not so familiar with this bands bio since I just found out about them within the past hour. But fuck, did they rock my balls. The band released a 2007 demo (Im missing one of the songs out of the 8 which is track 7), a Self titled EP, and a split tape with 3 songs from the 2007 demo re mastered and a new song. All the songs are very good. It's almost a crossover between Patterns make sunrise, and I hate myself. I really liked this band. I tried looking around for anything. Not many blogs have spoken about this band (that I know of, I know many) So I thought it be grateful If they got some attention a bit out there. I am not sure if this band has broken up but from the looks of it I am sure they have. I uploaded a discography (missing one song). But other than that its all of them. This band is such a 90's wave emo band sound. Well I hope any of you guys download this. Wierd band name but you will be shocked how they really sound, Very fucking 90's emo.

Discography

No comments:

Post a Comment