Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Truth About Dreaming

Nolan (Plastic Smile Records) has again started his one man band again. I don't know why he dropped iwontstopwonderinguntilyoustopbreathing since TTAD sounds very similar to IWSWUYSB. I do know he has played a few quite shows under the name. He has released 2 demo's (which are now compiled together known as Demo's tape/CDr which you can order one here, also a 10" Rehearsal CD along with a Live set in tape and CD and a E.P Cd/tape. I havent really checked any of the other stuff but I enjoyed the Demo's but please do support his label and stuff and buy some shit from him. I will upload the Demo's. The Demo tape/cd comes with lyrics (finally) a patch and other cool handmade shit. If you like Jerome's Dream or Nolan's past stuff you will like this.

1st and second demo CDr/Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment