Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Alta- Places

Man, I have been fucking flipping balls on the radiation Long Beach has in the beach. Ive been noticing that many large bunkers or I would say vaults in parts of the world are being made. It kinda scares me but I have a major feeling that the ozone layer that protects us humans from the nasty fires of the sun is being destroyed. The earthquake that fucked up Japan with that nuclear site and all the chemical spill in the ocean actually came down here to Cali Long Beach and unfortunatly it fucking has some bad radiation in the water though no one has fucking told us or give a fuck of the endangerment of our shitty land. The water looks like a piece of turd that threw up in the water. I believe some low key shit is happening right now many of us don't know. Back to the music post. Alta (One of my actual favorite bands of today) recently released a 7 song length entitled places. It is a major impact for summer. Probably best release I heard coming out this summer. I just heard it on there bandcamp and it fucking blew me away. I want to take there first EP and combine it with that split and that compilation track and put it as all in one together. What do you get? 15 fucking amazing songs to listen to while your on spice or fucking salvia, even high or drunk or on ecstasy. It is truly an inspiring length or EP I suppose. I mean if you guys don't know they just released this, it is a definetly check this motha fucking shit out. It rocked and cammed on my socks. I had to upload it on mediafire, Happened to be the first as well. the bandcamp download is much of a larger file and contains a video live set of the songs introspection I and II being played at a basement if you guys want to check that shit out. I only put the 7 tracks on the file since I don't like downloading large files. If none of you don't know Alta (Which you guys should by now since last Alta post) there fucking amazing, it isn't the hottest DIY band out there according to many other grwat DIY bands. But it is far one of the many that caught my eye for me to fucking say, uhh there fucking awesome and caught my motherfucking eye.

Places

No comments:

Post a Comment