Monday, July 23, 2012

Patterns Make Sunrise

So back to the 90's section of this blog, in the mid 90's this band existed to only release this 7" (Some say its untitled others say its a self titled 7") they did 4 songs. K records who also released Lync's first and only full length and there compilation LP of unreleased songs, etc. (K records is a motherfucking awesome label by the way a bunch of indie/emo bands. Check it) Well I am not informed on any info of this band, but I can tell you this... That there awesome and you should like download them. If you like Kolya, Lync, Allure, etc most of the 90's emo bands I have on my blog. I will assure you will love this.

S/T 7"

1 comment:

  1. hey, I know this was a long time ago, probably you know this by now, but..the bassist of Christopher Robin and drummer of Behead the Prophet No Lord Shall Live were in this band. anyway thanks for this

    ReplyDelete