Friday, July 6, 2012

Auto? Automatic!!

This summer is taken by those Math rock bands. Lately I been a fan of math rock and the whole odd ryhtm and tuning. I must say it is one of the best genre's out there in this dimension we live in. It is fucking hyped. Like this band. I know this band has released 2 full lengths "Another round won't get us down" which was released in 2006 and also released a self titled in 2011. Im not a big fan of the self titled has a bit more of a different tune that there first full length. Another round wont get us down has a tappy happy guitar rythm. I fucking love it. It isn't my favorite instrumental math rock twinkly band. But sure is one I listen to often. The self titled the guitars has distortion and less twinkly noodly. I perfer the first full length over the s/t thats just me, though I have both on my ipod. It's good shit to hear when you trip out and what not, it even brings a positive vibe within you.


Another round won't get us down

No comments:

Post a Comment