Sunday, July 1, 2012

El Spectre

Wow, my birthday was fun. I slept over my buddy's house me and a few good friends all we did was get high and hot boxed the whole trailer house. I was fucking stoned. We all slept in the same bed but once we got up again in the morning we got high again. I still feel it a little. El Spectre is a punk/screamo band. I am not no informed by them but I do know of there "2010 demo" which is called Dream States its a short 7 song EP most songs are less than a minute long. They also have 2 songs that are from a compilation entitled "Thats Punk" same guy who did a half assed re press of the pine's self titled cd-r. Since then this band hasn't put out any material. I am not sure if there broken up or in haitus. I have a burned live DVD set of this band playing with MNWA and Innards under a basement. It's pretty sick. I love the screams and the guitar work. I lately been listening to the 9 songs often I don't know why. Maybe my high mind has been craving this band. I knew the band when they released the 2 compilation tracks. Which was in late summer or early fall? Somewhere in between I believe. I am sure many of you dudes know of this band. But those who don't this demo reminds me of SOmewhat of the Reptillian's full health mixed with echoish guitars few songs are twinklish with an echo and the screaming is alike a crossover of DEERS! and Innards I don't know I'm trying to use some imagination. I also posted all the Comp tracks since I was too lazy plus theres some nice bands on the comp for you to check.

Dream States EP
That's Punk 001 Compilation

No comments:

Post a Comment