Tuesday, August 28, 2012

James Dean

I just had class today, I went to my psychology class and to be honest It looks like those classes where I want to get high before I go and smoke a whole and trip in the class. Well james dean is a emo/punk/??? band from Australia I dont know when they started but I believe they broke up in 2007. They left 2 self titled releases. There James Dean CDr and a self titled 7". The self titled CDR contains 5 tracks, one track from the CDR came out on the s/t 7" which is "into the hospital" Some songs like "Turn this iron handle" which is my favorite song by them have a mix blend of emo/ska ish/reggae. I love that little cute stoner sound these dudes play. But they only left 8 songs and a music video :/. But its a rad awesome band I enjoy as well. I believe there was a band called the let go which was a pre James dean. I heard of an EP they did and some unreleased tape which sounds alike james dean but less stoner sound to it (whatever) Watch the music video and hear there awesome tune. I posted the mediafire file with both releases on there. I can't say much since I don't know much of this band. I do know there rating is : F for fucking sexy.


This song is my mother fucking life here

Discography
*James Dean CDr
*James Dean 7"

No comments:

Post a Comment