Friday, August 24, 2012

Exasperation Missionary

Class for me just started and I am on a low buget so I needa get a job soon to buy shit for college. So Here I am on a post. I present one of my favorite Skramz of epicness. Exasperation Missionary (Anthony Jimenez) is my boy, the dude just got back working for this stuff again making a tape. He released a 6 track self titled EP in 2006, Dues Ex Machina EP in 2005 which has 5 tracks and a 2009 tour EP that has a live set feel of 4 tracks which were previous songs from from the first 2 EP's. From there, E.M wasn't heard til the end of this summer He released a mixtape on soundcloud called "Berdachism inside a storm" It has re recorded versions of tracks he has done already only with different names and much more of a raw attitude (which I like) he has told me that he is doing a total of 19 other songs I think which will be in 2 different releases an EP and a full length. I am fucking stoked thats all I can fucking say. This sexy beast can sure scream really fucking good. Its so odd that no one has talked about his new release from what I know of. Blogs totally fucking should cause this band is fucking epic. I found this band on Lyrics will not reach the audience back in the day in 2009. I would get high and trip out on the 09' tour EP. It was a classic back in my High School days. Fuck I think ima just get high to this shit again for old times. I uploaded E.M So Far discography 2 Ep's, tour EP and that new mixtape all together. Also If any are wondering on the track names of the new stuff I posted them below.

Berdachism inside a storm tracklist
1. Santa Rosa's Finest Rock Stars
2. Otolith Part 1
3. Alicia's Rose
4. I Feel Like I'm Going To a Funeral But I Am Going to a Wedding

2005-20012 Discography
Dues Ex Machina EP
Self titled EP
09' Tour Ep
Berdachism inside a storm



No comments:

Post a Comment