Saturday, December 15, 2012

NAH

Today wont be a usual rock genre band. I am going along with the hip hop beats so just tag along with me. About a year ago when the blog Chug Life mentioned NAH when the debut "Tape Fuck" was released I took a gasp of what NAH is. I mean I am not a huge fan of this til a while back. Hip hop beats are fucking gnarly. Well NAH records in a low fi which sounds like striaght coming from a garage (which I love the quality) and it isn't over produced. I mean I gave it a listen and I fucking enjoyed it. Maybe you should to? anyway heres the bandcamp. Sucks his shit was robbed from a train which he never got the rest of the songs that were going on another full length though only 5 of the songs were retrieved leaving me wondering "How many were there in total?" anyway check it yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment