Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sailors Mouth

I actually got 2 of these cd's that look like vinyls back in fall 2011 along with tragic ends, and littlebunnyrabbit when those 3 were for free at Radical friends. Umm there isn't much to say but follows the surfish punk/indie wave of music. It's a short EP of 6 catchy ass fuck songs. I don't know whether the band disbanded after the release. I haven't heard anything of these dudes since I got that ep, even when I got it nothing was ever mentioned from them even on there last.fm page. No one posted a mediafire file of this ep neither. Kinda breaks my balls. So I am doing it instead since I own 2 copies of this cd. Well if you dig such bands as Summer Vacation and that whole indie punk attitude. Youll love this. I do hope this band is still active. I oddly get sad listening to these jams. I am not sure why maybe the tempo? Lyrics? Possibly both... I need to drink my face off now..


Sailors Mouth EP

No comments:

Post a Comment