Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Adventurers

Im super stooked for this week I am hoping to finish the songs on my solo project by tomorrow and/or friday. I am excited and amped on Sunday so I am planning to get a bottle of Gold (Jose cuervo) and stay down Belmont shores mobile home estates again for most of November. I am also planning on taking my ps3 and stuff. Anyways, I got a request on 2 bands but today I'll post this one. Well I dont know much on these guys but sorta remind me of a Merchant Ships/Midwest pen pals sorta stuff. So if you know what I am talking about youll love this. Dont get confused with the band Adventures, both bands are totally different. This band apperantly is new to the game so look into them. I quiet dig these guys. Since I have no Ipod for the meanwhile (It broke today) I saved it on my ipod playlist so I can add it once I get my new one.

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment