Monday, October 28, 2013

Mustaphamond

This one is for the kids who posted a comment regardless of this bands demo. Short story, I came across this band on youtube somehow and I liked them. I left the person who posted this video about any releases of this band, they only semmed to have this demo. So this band has totally changed sound from a hardcore/skramizsh band to more of a experimental/math rock influence band. So yeah, this demo is pretty gnarly. The band has played for quiet a while I even messaged the band and they don't seem to have any music on there material. It is a real bummer for this band because they aren't well known at all because there is no releases out there on the internet (not that I know of) but anyway check this demo out. Its pretty amazing.

Demo

No comments:

Post a Comment