Friday, April 25, 2014

7 Song Demo+I remember everything+Unreleased Compilation

So lately I been working on .elaine. again all by myself and I released a 7 Song demo which were just demonstrations I was able to do on my own as a experiment. I saw that I did good so I worked on a 10 song length under I remember everything. I believe this length was the whole concept of .elaine. which I felt satisfied and really happy. I felt like I released all my anger and emotions on those 10 songs afterwards I worked on a song. It was really diy for me. I did the drums on my own and the whole recording in my room. It felt really nice. Anyways afterwards, I was working on a summer EP but I ended up recording one song with 2 guitars and a bass which had much more of a twinkly like feel than the length and the 7 song demo. And recently I put .elaine. On haitus. Not sure when I will start but I can say I at least left a nice legacy behind .elaine.

bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment