Wednesday, April 23, 2014

D'wayne Gretzky

So there is no class for my history course that means I am sorta free all morning. I have a eye appointment thing today since I had laser eye surgery about a month ago.
Im not familiar with the band but some songs sound like something off The reptilian. My guess is this band was way too short lived. They released a crappy 2 song live demo and did 5 songs for a split and yeah thats about it, the split songs are very good and it seemed like this band had a lot of potential for future material. I guess we will never see that coming. This band rocks hard and you should download them. Thanks to the twinkle daddies group for showing me this. Someome from the group was in this band. The song that outstanded the most was "Where's my house Karl?" listen to that one first.

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment