Monday, June 30, 2014

Antilles

So I finally turned 22 well it was yesterday and I got a bunch of stuff, records and shirts plus a belt from The truth about dreaming. As for shirts I got a The reptilian shirt, Snowing shirt and 2 Workaholics shirts. As for records I got a Allegory of the cave/Spectres split 7", MANS./Lion of the north split 7", Alta Places 12", Eeva s/t 7" and Kolya's Idtarod 7"+The story becomes the vehicle/Conversations and smokescreens 7" (Ohhh fuck yes I have them on near mint condition)
Antilles is a screamo/mathy band that started from 2007 and ended somewhere in 2011 or somewhere around there. The band released about 4 splits, a 12" self titled EP a 2 song single 7" entitled My empathy and a full length under Beholder, Destroyer (Which is badass) there isnt much to say than for you to really check this band out. Everything on their bandcamp is for free to download.

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment