Friday, June 27, 2014

In Braille

Man, am I happy today. I recently bought some vinyl that I been wanting for years... Well honestly I never thought of owning the vinyl would be Kolya's first two 7"s. Yep pretty pricey but worth it. Anyway, someone reminded me this band so I figured I should post them. This band lasted from 2010-2012. Although about 5 songs were done in two years (Couldve done much more) the band did a 3 song Winter demo and 2 songs on a split tape Plastic smile records (Off cloud nine) did with Iwontstopwonderinguntilyoustopbreathing. The band released a final discography tape for the last show (Only sold on the show) but it isnt much of a missing out since the band did a bandcamp. The band has a gloomy emo/screamo vibe that reminds me the gloomy bands such as Noisy sins of the insect and The spirit of versailles.

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment