Friday, November 14, 2014

Oswald

So today is Friday and yeah, I had planned on a date (again) sadly this time I no longer feel like doing that for 3 main reasons. 1, I am too lazy. 2, I dont want to spend money on a crappy movie. 3, I just don't feel like I have any interest with the chick anymore and also I am wrapped with other important stuff. Anyways, I checked this band out and they sound decent. Obviously they have that new wave generic type of guitars every silly 16 year old calls "twinkle" (Sounds pretty fucking stupid I know) but this band is not so bad. They recently did a 2 song ep and last year they did their debut 4 track ep. So for a band that's been around a while they haven't released much yet. You all will dig them since I did. Welp, time to get some work done and I expect my Innards Tracing 12"+Lautrec's Discography tape, Small Steps Puzzlejar and Jazz Hands The Party tapes too.

Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment