Monday, November 10, 2014

We have become/Boys' life cassette

Its finally close to Winter and outside is already cold, finished smoking dro a few hours ago and I just got my mail. I got some cool shit (The Truth About Dreaming Split 7"s w/ Anne Hero & Stories about their short distance & Empire State Games 100 Years of baseball 7") not only that but I finally recieved the tape I dreamed about The Reptilian's We Have Become/Boys' life. It has the bands first 2 EP's compiled on this tape and well its badass and also brings back some cool memories in high school. I remember getting wild up to both bands EP's at the time. This is truly a classic you just need to have on tape. Since its limited make sure to grab one since I highly doubt a repress will ever be made. I am still hoping for a Boy Problems Discography tape one day. Tape is in Blue and Black. You can order one here http://countyourluckystars.bigcartel.com/product/the-reptilian-we-have-become-boys-life-cassette-tape

No comments:

Post a Comment