Sunday, January 11, 2015

Damezumari on bandcamp

Well I haven't had much thought on what to post next but Damezumari had the idea to post almost there entire discography on bandcamp. I shouldn't explain who they are since I have mentioned them before here and if you don't know who they are then you are missing out and you got some catching up to do. It has all releases including the unreleased Blood Meridian EP and a unreleased song that happens to be compiled with those other unreleased b sides and what not, but that specific untitled unreleased song was the last one they ever jammed to as a band and a rough draft of some sort. The bandcamp is only missing the Fire team Charlie split and for some strange reason they haven't uploaded that one yet or probably will never, who knows. Thought I'd let you all know. I also may be starting a new blogspot focused on physical releases I own ONLY, so no band recommendations or what so ever, may be new or old. Plain and simple, physical releases only. I thought about ripping some of these vinyl on mp3 along with some cassettes I got and CD's. Although I haven't bought much CD's my vinyl game has improved over the past 2 years by large. Will talk about that some other time.

Bandcamp

2 comments:

  1. الان ولفترة محدودة تمتع بتخفيضات توكيل وستنجهاوس علي الاجهزه الكهربائية المنزلية والتي يضمن ضمانها من صيانة وايت وستنجهاوس بأرسال فريق العمل فور اكتشاف الاعطال فورا الي اي مكان في محافظات كصر وتوفير قطع الغيار اللازمة من صيانة وستنجهاوس وباقل التكاليف .

    ReplyDelete
  2. الان تعلن شركة العنود عن توفير مهام تنظيف موكيت بمكة من خلال فريق عمل مدرب ومؤهل للتعامل مع الاعمال والقيام بـ تنظيف موكيت بالبخار بمكة باحدث الالات والمعدات الحديثه في عمليات تنظيف سجاد بمكة والتي توفر علي ربة المنزل مجهود ووفت لذلك يمكنك الاعتماد علينا في تنظيف سجاد بالبخار بمكة في اي وقت بالسعودية .

    ReplyDelete