Friday, February 24, 2012

Celestial Being

Demo tape /25

I don't know much of this band. I do know that Nolan plays and screams in this band. I really tripped out on the demo, so I had to buy it and also came with a hidden bonus song. I strongly encourage you to buy this demo tape. Its the only way to listen to the trippy ass hidden song. Im really into music that trips you out while you get faded. and the demo tape was it. They have also done a s/t 6.5" and a second demo in 3" CD-R format entitled "Direction Demo" No I am not giving the link the direction demo (plus I don't have it or doesnt even exist yet) only because I know some freeloading posers depend to much on mp3's instead of physical copies. Im telling you this shit is like $4 to $5 bucks. Its not a cheap hot topic album that is $15. Its a perfect DIY releases for little than $5. Other than that this shit is up the violent Skramz.
Demo

password is MEM (yes I got it from their)
s/t 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment