Friday, February 24, 2012

Osceola

I am not going to lie, I was very late for this band. I do remember when I was hearing Osceola time through time over the internet. I ended checking them out for 2 main reasons. 1. The bands name was interesting, and 2. I was curious. So one day I checked them out and I remember hearing them on a a split with boy problems/The reptillian/Lautrec Split. I believe the first song I heard was "Don't tase me bro" I really admired them so I gathered any music they made. Later on I heard Utarid tapes had a bunch of Osceola's discography tapes. So I went on ahead paypaled the dude and within a week or 2 my tape arrived (It sucked because I had to pick it up from the nearest mail place) I finally had the discography tape in my hands and noticed my BMW doesn't play tapes :/. I did bought a record player that plays vinyl's/tapes/CD's/and AUX MP3. Well enough being said here's a good share on a simply cool band I would get high to back in Spring 2011. Its a shame the band did a few releases. I did looked forward to come out again and make more music for us street kids. You kids should definetly buy this discography tape, there's still some around. So fucking get it.
Discography Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment