Saturday, February 25, 2012

Littlebunnyrabbit

Front

Back

Im amazed not many kids know of the kali sounds band Littlebunnyrabbit. Bear Records were actually giving out this bands demo for free and free shipping a while back ago til they ran out. I went on ahead and grabbed a few copies. I noticed that these 7 songs aren't anywhere on mediafire or this band on any blog; So I went on and post them here. I do Like there sound, the quality on this demo is pretty awesome. Best part is that their cardboard case is recycled and spray painted (neat job guys). I talked to the guys in this band, from what I know they been having difficulties playing but are not broken up. I am waiting on many more releases by this amazing band. Go right on ahead and download them. I'm shocked they aren't heard anywhere throughout the internet til now I hope. Kids that live in the L.A region should definetly check this band. Bomb ass hardcore punk here.

CD-R Demo

No comments:

Post a Comment