Monday, March 12, 2012

Them roaringtwenties

Lately, for the past two weeks I've been listening too twinkly, jazzy, indie, math rock instrumental bands. I have to say, when you sleep on that shit. Your dreams get fucking trippy as if you sleeping while your on acid. Fucking crazy. Them, roaring twenties released 2 demo's one called "Vagina Monologues" with 3 songs, and another called "Feeling a little out of the other, something or other/ Forget what words meant what by" which has 2 rough track versions of the first and only full length they released called "Future Sandwich". Okay, listen carefully.... When I heard this album, basically it feels under my opinion, like if your about to eat and the acid you took from the 4 tabs just kick in and all this noodly sound kicks in your heard and start tripping the fuck out. Just my opinion when I heard it. Very hard to describe, though I know many bands that sound like this but not as fast as these dudes. It's some gnarly shit. I know this is a blog of Kali sounds of hardcore punk, skramz, whatever you want to fucking call it. But sometimes it's good experimenting with other types of music (especially to bands that come from Chicago, city of Jazz). This band is as well reffered to the term youngsters use "Twinkle Daddies" though I know that was only a joke that many young ones don't understand and just turned out to be used as a "Real name" for a genre. But yeah, take a listen, I don't want you to miss out on these groovy ass beats, and by the way it's fucking free so might as fucking well, right?. Note: the first 2 demo's are links from last.fm which you can download those songs for free, the future sandwich link is from mediafire.



Feeling a little out of the other, something or other/ Forget what words meant what by
Vagina Monologues
Future Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment