Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tragic Ends

Here is another band I found in bear records, they were giving free cd-r's of there tragic ends EP so I managed to grab 2 of these copies (I love when record labels give out free demos of bands because you'll never know what you'll expect and it be a honor to have a physical copy of them like most bands). Nonetheless this band is fucking groovy I don't know if this band has disbanded or not, they don't post much on there facebook page til last night about something coming soon. Anyway, the 2011 demo is totally different from the bad friend EP so I decieded to post bad friend as well since no one has. Pretty brutal hardcore punk band that reminds me of such acts of 90's emotive hardcore bands Asshole parade. I'm not sure if they only have these two releases, I heard of another demo by them but I don't see it anywhere on the internet. The EP came in plastic sleeve cover and also it came with a pin, so I'm always rolling with a pin on my sweater and another on my backpack when I go to my classes (my college is filled with lame kids, most of them) Bad friend EP has two songs that aren't on the demo so yeps. I am hoping they haven't split up. I want more releases by this epic ass band.




2011 Demo
Bad friend EP

No comments:

Post a Comment