Friday, May 4, 2012

Halfway to holland

I actually don't know much of this band but reminds me of a mtv pop punk indie emo band from the 90's members of Algernon Cadwallader were in it, you can tell by the singing style its the singer from AC. This band was around in 2002? 2003? I believe and lasted shortly making a Demo CDr, a self titled CDr and 8 unreleased songs. They also put out some songs on 2 compilations but are the same ones from the s/t. This band brought my attention when I heard there song "in good taste" it's hard to make up of what he is singing "I think I'd asked one more time if I could sometime, I think that It be better than my lies???" Not sure, but the song is fucking catchy so I recommend you this band, if your a fan of AG this is a pre younger sound of AG. So I do recommend this band. The demo has 6 songs which are pretty much on the s/t CDr but with 4 other new songs. As for the unreleased songs 8 of them are total brand new (one of the songs did come out on the Algerenon Cadwallader Demo). Thats all my knowledge from this band



Discography
Demo
Halfway to holland CDr
Unreleased songs

No comments:

Post a Comment