Friday, May 4, 2012

iamerror

I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF THE WHOLE NINTENDOCORE SHIT.. I don't know if I should consider this band nintendocore since they do sound to good for that genre. They lasted from 2006-2009 releasing a Demo '06 and a Demo '09 along with a full length entitled "Trout Yogurt" I heard of another release but I am not so sure. I will say this. The genre nintendocore is not so popular neither in the mainstream or in the underground. Though this band was one of the earliest nintendocore bands I have heard along with another band entitled nintendocore. I heard other bands (and failed sounding like shit up the butt) but this band is something else. Which I like. Difference can be good. It is either another album they did or a few unreleased songs they did (don't know anything of this band). I believe the only reason I liked this band was the screaming. Raw and a Skramz feel to it. The band is between mediocore and pretty solid new to listen too. I am too lazy to know anything of this band. I just liked a few of the songs mostly both demos. I wouldnt consider this screamo like some posers do. It was just a short lived genre. (I posted both demos together since they shouldnt really be seperated and saves time to download for you guys. I am glad this crap was short lived most of todays "nintendocore" (whatever the fuck that dumbshit is) died. Few of the early bands with the 9-bit sound were pretty decent but not extremely good as Skramz or instrumental twinkly bandsI would like to say (beautiful)



Demo discography
Unreleased song (Hairy monster)
Trout Yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment