Friday, May 4, 2012

LSD Soundtrack

So I been playing this Japanese game Called "LSD". The game is so limited but is available on the Japanese psn store all you need to do is make a japanese playstation 3 account and know how to read japanese the game is 600 yen ($6.00) most ps1 games on the american psn are literally $5.99. Anyway, I got this game on the pc using an psx emulator thing, took me 30 min and shit. The game itself is wierd, there is no goal. In the game your pretty much dreaming and wierd shit randomly happens thats all. Some people got scared of the game on how odd shit goes down especially for a ps game which the game engine is old (imagine if it was as a ps3 game) it be balls on the wall trippy the game itself is trippy. Most importantly the music I mean Patterns. It is fucking wierd but catchy in a wierd way. So I wanted to post the soundtrack of this game. It's fucking wierd like if your on some psychadelic drug. If you want to download the game here are the yourtube instructions. This works %100 since I did the same shit what the dude on the video did. As long as you follow along you are good to go. As for the soundtrack here it is. I know this blog is about skramz and DIY shit but this was just to rare on blogs I decided to post it up


Gameplay of the game


Follow the steps of this video if you want to download the game on to your pc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRv11iWTyIw


Lucy In The Sky With Dynamites
LSD and Remixes

No comments:

Post a Comment