Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Leer

I found this band as well in the Kali Mixtape Volume one. The band has released a 5 song s/t EP, a split Tape with Cerce. I see some Calculator influence on this band. It's a very decent band. I digged the split the most. I don't have much to say of this band. But if this band was featured on the Kali Comp. You should definetly check this shit out. My birthday is coming up, I met a rich girl who wants to buy me a car and live with her in her big ass mansion without paying rent, I am doing Acid friday and listen to all the bands I've posted on here, plus the other pussy chasing me. Fuck summer is pretty decent. You can download there Split tape and LEER EP here And that comp track here along with the other bands featured on the comp. So its like a Leer/Kali mixtape post kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment