Friday, June 29, 2012

Fiction Like Non Fiction

Well today is my birthday and I love/hate getting old. I am finally turning 20 and I feel like a piece of shit turd. I woked up getting bitched at and I feel too fucking misreable but I like that the older I get the less I care about things and such; less things bother me and I get less emotional on the shit that bothers me. I been getting text messages from ladies telling me happy birthday, but if they really want to give me a good one they should come down here and I will give them the time of there life. Well Fiction Like Non Fiction was a Screamo band back in 2006 and ended in 2007 or early 2008? The band didn't release to much material though a 2006 3 song demo, 2 EP's one which is a 6 song self titled and another entitled "Rick or die EP" it is far from a classic in my book. It brings back my highschool days when I would drink and smoke weed with the homies at Tanaka Park at 10 p.m. They also released a winter track. I heard that they did a discography but was on a split with a band called Naturally it features most of the songs they done with 2 songs from the band Naturally. I personally don't know anything of this split but was released in 2010 I am sure this is sold out it was a one time press vinyl and wasn't even on a label. I guess whoever it did it for the fun of it. But yeah, this band brings a ton of good memories in high school. I also wanted to post this band today because I am starting to miss my younger days in high school. I had nothing to worry of. Now that I am turning 20 today, life has been hitting my too fucking hard this summer. I don't know if FLNF ever released there s/t EP or there Rick or Die EP on physical format. But if I know of it I am sure I am getting myself one. The band is highly a eneregetic, the guitar chords and strummings used in this band are rather much more of a solidly happy energetic tune you can rock your face to. It isn't my favorite band but they are really something to even remember me of my glory days. How I fucking miss them. Now I gotta go back to fucking bitches, and seeing real life. I rather just fuck bitches and have mommy take care of me. I pretty much added everything they did even some unreleased live practice demo's I know of.




Discography
2006 Demo
Self titled EP
Rick or Die EP
Cold winter 2007
Live practice rehearsals

No comments:

Post a Comment