Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Matsuri

The thing about this band, I fucking love the name. It is one of the reasons I checked them out way back when the Moldar/Matsuri split was coming out. Yes sadly this band broke up. Though they had there really good times as a band. From what I know (Since I'm not a hardcore fan) I do know of there release Whales EP, Matsuri/DEERS Split CD (Which I own), Moldar/Matsuri Split Vinyl, and Endship 12 (Which Affinity Index still have copies of and has kept repressing them. I was excpecting more of this band to make more releases but that was about it, though they have an unreleased song that was featured again in the Kali Mixtape Volume one. There a really good band, I haved checked a few live shows on youtube and I wished I went to go see them play but never got the chance to while being active. Though I know this band will never be forgotten here in Kali. Matsuri has a special place in my heart for music.

Whales EP
Matsuri/DEERS Split
Moldar/Matsuri Split: Sell My Pipe if you have to
Endship 12"
Kali Mixtape Volume 1

No comments:

Post a Comment