Thursday, May 31, 2012

Marquette

Lately I been on my softer side in music. Instrumental jazz math rock bands. Though this band is not instrumental it still follows the footsteps of a mathy tune. This band existed from 2005-2007 they only released 2 EP's one entitled Megafone which has 5 songs and the other entitled Waxing/Waning it also has 5 songs but 2 of them were in the Megafone EP that are different versions. They recorded 10 songs but did 8 songs. After this band they formed to Penpal (Not much of a big fan of that band) then they formed another band that did 7 songs only. Since then I haven't heard anything of these members. Though Marquette is my favorite from the other 2 bands. I decided to post them on here so that people could check these 2 EP's. There very good and easy to listen too. It is good music for the starting summer.

Megafone EP
Waxing/Waning EP

1 comment: